Angioplasty: What are the main factors of a successful angioplasty procedure?

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Blog 13 Lesson 2 Reflection

1. I had a lot of fun with the activity. I feel like I cleared a lot of confusion with it because it simulated the procedure in a simple, messy yet fun way.
What I am most proud of is my activity. To find even activity online was impossible. There aren't any out there so i had to come up with one by myself. My mentor thought it was brilliant and I feel accomplished.

2. a: I would give myself a P+.
b: I think I covered my answer very well and explained it with precise examples. I think my activity was fun and I feel my peers enjoyed it and retained the concept of my project. It was simple and got the point across.

3. I think what worked for me would be the process of me getting my answer through my mentorship. It is fun there and my mentor is really nice and explains every detail with seriousness.

4. I think I would try to convey myself better, change the way I said my sources and information.

5. PreOp- getting conscent forms signed

No comments:

Post a Comment