Angioplasty: What are the main factors of a successful angioplasty procedure?

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Mentorship Component

Literal:
1. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtzZW_LcuuBHdG1GaTVCSW9qNXlDVld0blFYVlhLclE#gid=0
2. My mentor is Professor Cassandra Stepp-Bolling and contact information is: (909) 762-0896 or
3. How am I going to use this information? Where am I going to go from here? Who will be my mentor after this? How am I going to create a project out of this?

Interpretive:
4. I think the most important experience would have to be the learning throughout the entire mentorship. Since my desire profession is in the medical field, human anatomy is going to be a crucial necessity plus it could help me in my next mentorship.

Applied
5. When I was doing the mentorship, I received news of an opening at USC Keck Medical Center. I am currently there and planning on staying there for the remainder of the year in hopes for a job. Now that I did this anatomy class, I understand what these doctors are talking about and it has helped me think of a few topics such as knowing the illness or necessities of a hospital. My topic is still unclear but I will figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment